Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Most Useful Website to Use to Edit Photos

Picnik: Edit photos the easy way, online in your browser.

On Picnik you can use photos from websites, social networking profiles, email, and disks. Once I found the picture I want to edit, I can crop people out, zoom in, add words or symbols, change the colors and lots more. Then I can save it and upload it to my Facebook.

I love to take pictures and post them on my Facebook Profile, but sometimes my photos would be better if I added something to them. That's one reason I love Picnik. Another reason I love this website is because it lets to use it from ANY computer. And, it's FREE.

Get your favorite photo and try it:

www.picnik.com

And remember, be pateint. Sometimes the site takes a few minutes to load.

5 comments:

compcamp3 said...

Whats picnik?
Dawn :)

Computer Camp 2008 said...

Click the link and try it. It's fun! If you have questions about how to use it, let me know in RL.

Computer Camp 2008 said...

oops. I forgot the say my name.
Miss Melissa

computer camp said...

picnik sounds like a great website- Jordan

computer camp said...

I'll use this website when I get a digital camera. I'd have to wait until, like, college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for yelling.

-Serena:)