Monday, August 4, 2008

1st Day of Camp!!!!!!

My name is Serena. I'm 13 years old. I like playing video games, preferably Pokemon games, Animal Crossing games, and Paper Mario (for anyone who doesn't know about these, you'll have to look on Google). I can draw, but mostly Japanese-y things. My favorite color is Sky Blue. I collect stamps and Pokemon cards. Computer Camp will be so much fun, considering I like to play on the computer. You could say I'm a geek since I like electronics, hate most sports, and do well in school. I like to read adventure/fantasy books. I HATE PICKLES!!!!!

That's all. Bye!!!

P.S. If you see anyone with a similar description, most likely she's my sister.

P.S.S. One of my favorite websites is www.battleon.com. You should go there!

9 comments:

Computer Camp said...

I like Playing Pokemon Too, Especially diamond that game rocks!

Computer Camp 2008 said...

I'm a geek too. Almost everyone I know is one.

Computer Camp 1 said...

I like what you wrote.I like pokemon too. Munthir

Computer Campers said...

I hate pickles too-Ketrick

Computer Camp 2008 said...

I'm a geek too.- Mr. Scott

compcamp3 said...

I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!

DAWN

Computer Camper said...

I got the name from there i LOVE that show.My friend has all the movies we wached some of them.



your friend,Jasmine

Computer Camper said...

Look at my computer i am the girl with the striped shirt.


Jasmine

computer camp said...

I like pokemon gold and blue-forgot-naphtali